General Inquiry: email@example.com
Investor Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
SETTING UP YOUR ONLINE PROFILE:
Telephone: 1-866-595-6048 (U.S.) 1-781-575-2798
E-mail inquiries: email@example.com
P.O. BOX 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000
By overnight delivery:
462 South 4th Street
Louisville, KY, 40202
Investor Center: You can also manage your account online via Investor Center, Computershare Web-based tool for shareholders. Here you can view your account details, update your account information and process various transactions. Registration is quick and easy. You can access Investor Center at www.computershare.com/investor. For security purposes, stockholders that are corporations or certain Trusts will be limited to view-only access on Investor Center.
To access your account through our online system known as Investor Center, please follow the instructions provided below:
1. Go to www.computershare.com/investor.
2. Please ensure that the page lists “United States” in the upper right corner.
3. Select "Create Login."
4. Select either “Option 1” or “Option 2” to register.
5. When it asks you to select a company, type in to the stars academy
6. Then, review our terms and conditions and if you agree to them, select the option to agree.
7. You will now be able to create a User ID and password.
Once your User Id and password are established, most users will have immediate access to their accounts; however, for security reasons, some users may be initially restricted. In these cases, we will send you a Verification Code by regular mail that you will then need to key in on Investor Center. The Verification Code should arrive at the address of record within 7 business days. Please allow additional time for delivery to addresses outside of the United States.
If you need help setting up your Computershare account or have questions about their platform, please reach out to them directly using the contact information above.